QuickBooks Desktop provides three distinct Bank Feed modes, each designed to cater to different transaction handling preferences and requirements. These modes—Advanced Mode, Express Mode, and Classic Mode—offer unique functionalities and user experiences. Understanding these modes is the first step towards optimizing your banking transactions in QuickBooks. Advanced Mode Advanced Mode leverages the Transactions List window […]
You’re looking for the best cloud hosting company for your growing business. But as you do more research, the options in front of you can seem endless. When choosing a Quickbooks Cloud Hosting company to work with, it’s equally important to evaluate the factors that will ultimately contribute to and enable your growth. For starters, you might wonder:
- What kind of support does my team need?
- Does x company have the ability to scale as we do?
- Which provider offers the most security for my sensitive information?
- What price-to-value offerings suit my needs?
And the list goes on. However, at gotomyerp, we know that there is no “one size fits all” solution which is why we’d like to help in your research to find a reliable solution to accommodate your hosting needs. Some providers may be a better fit for your company’s size, while others may offer the security that your business requires. In this article, we’ll navigate the pros and cons of working with gotomyerp and a few of our competitors to help you find the option that works best for you.
Right Networks is a good option for businesses who are just starting off, have no complexities or do not need a high level support. They offer high-level data protection and remote access for tax and accounting firms and small-medium-sized businesses in a shared computing environment.
|Remote Access to QuickBooks
|Pre-configured System Settings
|Automatically Updates QuickBooks
|Data Protection and Backup
|Slow Servers During Peak Times
|Shared Computing Environment
- Data Security: RN customers enjoy a high level of data security to protect against hackers.
- Remote access: If you and your team have a stable internet connection, you can access your QuickBooks or tax accounting software anywhere in the world.
- Data Protection and Backup: Right networks take great measures to protect sensitive data with backup protection and encryption.
- Customer Support: Many reviews speak highly of Right Network’s customer support team and their ability to solve problems.
- Pre-Configured Settings: Pre-configured settings make it easy to use Right Network’s hosting platform “out of the box.” However, you’ll have to contact their team about any modifications to fit your needs.
- Automatically Updates QuickBooks: For some, this may be a non-issue. However, if you have limited bandwidth on your internet connection, untimely updates can seriously slow down your system and stimy your work productivity.
- Server Speeds: Some customer reviews highlight that Right Network’s server speeds at peak times can affect the productivity of their employees.
AWS Hosting is what we like to refer to as “self-hosting”. While the interface can be easy to use and the service optimizes the price to the value you’ll receive, there is a certain level of technical know-how required to operate AWS Hosting.
|Ease of Use
|Technical Support Fee
|Speed and Flexibility
|Technical Learning Curve
- Ease of Use: AWS allows users to use famili ar programming models and operating systems.
- Pricing Structure: They keep their pricing optimized for their customers by allowing users to pick and choose the services they need and do away with the bells and whistles that aren’t needed.
- Speed and Flexibility: You can remotely access your hosting service quickly as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Secure: AWS has data centers scattered across the globe and is one of the market leaders when it comes to data security and encryption.
- Complex Environment:
- Technical Support Fee: If you don’t have an AWS expert on your team, chances are you’ll need support in setting up and maintaining your hosting environment. Unfortunately, Amazon charges for their support services, so this is something to consider if your team lacks IT knowledge.
- Technical Learning Curve: AWS is not an out-of-the-box type of service. It is a complex system with its own rules that your team will need to learn and grow accustomed to.
gotomyerp Cloud Hosting
With gotomyerp, your Quickbooks and Sage software is accessible anywhere, anytime, with no excuses. By leveraging our advanced cloud hosting service, you can maximize your team’s collaboration and flexibility to bring your ERP system wherever you need it. And when it is time to grow, we empower your business to effortlessly scale in the modern work environment with customizable cloud hosting backed by a team of dedicated software engineers.
|Custom Environments and Integrations
|Consultant Only Access to Servers
|Enterprise Level Security
|Strict Security Policy
|Dedicated Support Team
|No Inbound Email Hosting
|Easily Scalable Interface
|Rigid Engineering Protocols
|Dedicated Servers Only
- Custom Integrations: Nothing about our cloud hosting is cookie cutter. We take the time to learn about the tools you need and develop custom integrations to ensure your business can operate efficiently in the cloud.
- Enterprise Level Security: As a gotomyerp customer, your data stays protected with various security measures like data encryption, backup protection, no-trust policies, and more.
- Dedicated Support Team: Our trusted team of Cloud Engineers is available and ready to help our clients 24/7. Any problems that arise are quickly resolved so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Easily Scalable Interface: Our infrastructure is designed to scale – as you grow, we grow with you.
- Consultant Only Access to Servers: We take our security very seriously, which is why consultants are the only parties with access to servers. We understand that this can hinder speed, but our team of cloud engineers is at your service 24 hours a day.
- Strict Security Policy: We have one of the strictest security policies on the market to ensure our user’s data stays protected. We do not allow applications that are poorly designed and susceptible to hacks.
- No Inbound Email Hosting: No dropbox or similar syncs are permitted with gotomyerp. Inbound emails are blocked due to security measures that reduce the risk of introducing malicious content to our environment.
- Rigid Engineering Protocols: We run a tight ship to ensure your servers are active whenever you need them. Rigid engineering protocols are in place to guarantee our promise to provide a frictionless and safe experience for every customer.
We hope that this article will help you in your search to find the right hosting provider for you. If you’ve read through our review of the competition and if you feel that we would be a good fit for your growing business, we would love to connect with you and see how we can improve your QuickBooks Cloud Hosting experience.