Private Equity & Venture Capital
Cloud-based ERP solutions for the private equity industry
The private equity industry is an example of a field where businesses are seemingly expected to process a growing number of tasks with ever-increasing productivity, while continuously minimizing the number of human employees. In this age of digital transformation, private equity firms and venture capital funds have to combine a variety of business activities in order to deliver steady growth of investment portfolios and reliable profitability.
Manage your investment portfolio and accounting processes with gotomyerp’s cloud-based ERP services
Cloud-hosted ERP solutions provide private equity firms with a centralized, integrated platform for all their accounting and financial management needs, allowing them to streamline bookkeeping tasks, automate redundant workflows, and establish continuous monitoring of investment portfolio entities with real-time data collection and analysis.
How the private equity industry benefits from cloud bookkeeping solutions
Compared to traditional ERP software deployed on-premise, cloud solutions have an impressive selection of strengths that make them an increasingly undeniable first choice for private equity businesses in the age of digitization and universal cross-platform availability.
Here are some of the most notable advantages of the cloud bookkeeping adoption by private equity and venture funds.
What makes gotomyerp a leading cloud-based ERP platform?
- Advanced data security capabilities
- Automated data backups with copying to secondary data centers for extra safety
- Quick access recovery and data restoration
- High-performance dedicated servers with optimal settings
- Timely infrastructure updates and software upgrades
- Personalized approach to each client’s needs
- A flexible payment model that can be customized for the client’s individual needs
- Expert consulting and cloud ERP implementation services