INTUIT HOSTING PROGRAM
INTUIT HOSTING PROGRAM, BY INTUIT FOR QUICKBOOKS.
This authorized hosting program allows you and your end-users to have their licensed copies of QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks POS desktop software installed on servers in an authorized remote hosting facilities. You and your clients can then access that software over the Internet via a secure connection and a web browser, easily.
Intuit has created this special program to authorize certain hosting companies only. They are responsible to deliver authorized application hosting and management services to their respective customers who have purchased valid QuickBooks licenses for each product accessed and each user.
If you’re searching for commercial Intuit authorized hosting providers, get in touch with our team of experts.,
ARE YOU USING AN AUTHORIZED HOSTING COMPANY?
Intuit partners with companies who are screened to help ensure your data is safe and the services you receive are of high quality and are permitted by Intuit to host and care for your QuickBooks.
Be safe, there are Non-Authorized Intuit Hosting Providers.
Intuit does not recognize hosting other than those in the Intuit Hosting Program so be cautious.
Firms like www.thesagenext.com trapptechnology.com www.cloudwalks.com are not Intuit Hosting Program participants and violate the Intuit Hosting Program licensing agreement. To find out if your hosting company is authorized check the list at Intuit Hosting Program.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM QUICKBOOKS HOSTING BY A HOSTING PROVIDER LIKE GOTOMYERP?
Anytime, anywhere access
- Remotely access supported desktop versions of QuickBooks with just a web browser
- Connect with multiple office locations
- Easily update your data file when you’re on the road
Protect your business
- Automated backup
- Password-protected connections
- Off-site storage helps prevent data loss
Save on technology hassles
- Save money without onsite server costs and lower PC IT costs
- Save time—Intuit hosting providers maintain the network for you
- Fewer technology headaches with fewer desktop application updates
- Intuit Authorized Hosting Program benefits for small business customers
Easy and compliant software license management. Customers can bring their existing QuickBooks licenses to an Authorized Host. The Authorized hosting program also enables a customer to lease QuickBooks licenses on a month-to-month basis. Only Intuit Authorized Commercial Hosts can issue new Intuit license codes for deployment in a hosted environment.
Easy upgrades. Authorized Hosts gain early access to new software releases so they can be ready to deploy once a customer decides to upgrade their QuickBooks version.
Access to Intuit technical support. Intuit technical support agents are trained to solve issues only with Authorized Hosts and/or their customers. A support issue arising from the infrastructure provided by unauthorized hosts may not receive any support.
WHAT DO COMMERCIAL AND STANDARD HOSTING PROGRAM PROVIDERS HAVE IN COMMON?
Hosts are independent professional data centers and remote hosting companies who provide legally-authorized application hosting services to QuickBooks end users such as:
- Accountants, bookkeepers, small businesses and other entities that wish to access and use their licensed QuickBooks desktop software via a remote hosting facility.
- Ability to host existing licensed copies of QuickBooks software
- Ability to sell any QuickBooks Software, Program or Services, like Merchant
Commercial Hosting Program
Commercial Hosts have the ability to rent individual QuickBooks licenses, procured directly from Intuit, on a monthly rental basis (via a monthly rental licensing plan). You do not own the QuickBooks License but you retain rights to your data.
Standard Hosting Program
Authorized Standard Hosts have the ability to host existing licensed copies of QuickBooks software only and sell the subscription plan of QuickBooks (different than Rental). This means you directly own the QuickBooks License and retain rights to your data.