Restaurant and Hospitality
QuickBooks & Sage ERP cloud hosting solutions for restaurants and hospitality businesses
When it comes to EPP software, restaurants and other businesses working in the hospitality sector require highly accessible and user-friendly instruments even more than many others. Naturally, cloud-based tools satisfy their needs a lot better than on-premise solutions, providing centralized systems for all bookkeeping processes, from costs tracking to payroll management and financial reporting.
ERP Cloud hosting by gotomyerp serves the most delicious bookkeeping solutions
Using cloud-hosted accounting and finance services allows hospitality businesses to manage accounting, track costs, issue invoices and receive payments, as well as collecting and analyzing data in real-time to gain business insights.
How restaurants and companies in the hospitality sector benefit from migrating to cloud ERPs
Considering that many hospitality industry businesses, especially in the food and beverage sector, have a very fluid nature, managing bookkeeping and financial affairs in the cloud makes a lot of sense. Some small business owners, such as caterers or street food vendors, often don’t have a physical office or other place for an on-premise accounting system to be stationed.
Here are some of the most notable benefits of using cloud-based ERP services for restaurants and other hospitality businesses.
gotomyerp serves the best cloud ERP services, used by hospitality business since 2005
- Advanced data security capabilities
- Automated data backups with copying to secondary data centers for extra safety
- Quick access recovery and data restoration
- High-performance dedicated servers with optimal settings
- Timely infrastructure updates and software upgrades
- Personalized approach to each client’s needs
- A flexible payment model that can be customized for the client’s individual needs
- Expert consulting and cloud ERP implementation services