WHAT IS TRUECOMMERCE EDI?
HighJump TrueCommerce makes EDI painless for small to mid-sized companies by making it simple and affordable.
As the only true “end-to-end” EDI solution, our modular architecture delivers unsurpassed value, unbeatable ease-of-use and unparalleled scalability – so you can focus on growing your business. Unlike other EDI systems that utilize a combination of third-party providers, TrueCommerce EDI provides everything you need to implement EDI under one roof. This includes free US-based support, free mapping updates, no hidden network fees and no annual contracts or maintenance fees.
More than 3,000 customers use TrueCommerce EDI to exchange millions of EDI transactions annually within a variety of industries, ranging from banking, hardware, grocery, and mass merchandising, to healthcare and government. A cloud-based deployment option, robust integrations with leading ERP solutions, and a host of productivity-enhancing add-ons help improve business agility, enhance customer satisfaction and drive down operational costs.
When it comes to EDI, TrueCommerce delivers unsurpassed value. Rather than requiring you to utilize a combination of expensive third-party providers, we deliver and support your entire EDI solution. This enables HighJump to provide valuable cost-saving benefits that no one else can offer:
- Free, unlimited phone access to our friendly and knowledgeable customer support professionals! Available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST.
- Free Trading Partner Map updates! When your trading partner modifies their EDI requirements or implements a new transaction, we’ll send you an auto-installing upgrade to the associated Electronic Partner Plug-InTM (EPP) at no charge.
- No hidden network fees! Enjoy substantial savings vs. traditional VAN fees.
- No annual contract or annual maintenance fees! Cancel your TrueCommerce Trading Network subscription at any time if not completely satisfied.
- Advance Ship Notice (ASN) module included! For added functionality, purchase TrueCommerce Electronic Labeling Plug-In™ and auto-generate UCC-128 numbers.
QUICKBOOKS USERS ENJOY A ROBUST, AFFORDABLE, EASY END-TO-END FULLYMANGED HOSTED SOLUTION
EDI integration with QuickBooks Enterprise+Hosting by gotomyerp provides the ability to seamlessly format your transactions to comply with your trading partners’ requirements. Transactions that you receive via EDI are also quickly and easily converted into human readable format and brought into your QuickBooks system using Transaction Manager™, a web-based EDI translator on our Trading Partner Platform and merged together in 1 place, gotomyerp’s fully managed hosting service.
Our managed service EDI solution in the cloud by gotomyerp includes everything you need to streamline and automate sales and purchase orders, as well as fulfillment communications with your warehouse no matter where your teams operate. The intuitive interface, low total cost of ownership, and flexible configuration options help you minimize manual data entry, which maximizes business efficiency with your customers and lowers your cost of IT management by hosting QuickBooks Enterprise+TrueCommerce EDI by gotomyerp.