gotomyerp Affiliate Program
Dear Fellow Solution Provider.
As of August 1, 2018, INTUIT has changed their reseller program commission structure.
PROBLEM THIS CAUSES FOR YOU:
If you are not eligible for the ELITE or EXECUTIVE TIER margin of $1,000,000 and $500,000, respectively…
You and your firm lose the opportunity to earn 40 or 35% on all new ES sales.
SOLUTION WE BRING YOU:
gotomyerp gives you 40% Margin on every new deal or highest margin available for the transaction guaranteed.
No Minimum number of sales required.
Recurring 10% Commission, per month for every high-value customer we host at gotomyerp
CALL: 877 888 5525 x2
- 40% on EVERY NEW ES DEAL and
- Highest Margin available for Upgrades
- 10% or more Perpetual Commission for all hosting with gotomyerp.
Immediate, Easy Expansion of Recurring Revenue and New Service Model
- Immediately Capture Dormant Revenues from “IT”-less Clients
- Cloud-Hosted Options for All Services
- Preservation of Highly Modified or Legacy Systems
- Capitalize on Sage Software’s Restricted Environments
- Any ERP, CRM, WMS, EDI, Application
- No Talent Acquisition Required
- No Infrastructure Investment
- No Knowledge Acquisition
Anyone can host QuickBooks, it isn’t rocket science.
To do it well though, takes dedication.
There’s only ONE hosting provider that just gave you a solution to protect your business.
See you in the clouds.
RELEASE FROM INTIUIT:
Dear Valued Reseller,
This email is being sent to Primary Contacts at Primary Locations only.
As you know, we have been working diligently to come up with changes to the Intuit Reseller Program toward our goal of making it a world-class program. One of the principles that we are striving toward is giving you adequate lead time when we make changes to the program. While we are excited to let you know about the changes, we want to assure that nothing related to how you are currently getting paid will change until November 1, 2018, giving you three months to fully understand and make any adjustments.
We are still working through some of the details, but here’s what you can expect in FY19.
Over the last few years, we’ve heard from a significant number of Resellers that the name does not fit what you provide to customers. We took your feedback into account, and beginning August 1st the Intuit Reseller Program will now be referred to as the QuickBooks Solution Provider Program. This means you will be … QSPs (you know how we love acronyms)!!!
Your dedicated Channel Sales Managers will be referred to as Channel Account Managers (CAMs).
In keeping with best-in-class programs, we are moving from a two-tier program (Authorized and Premier) with revenue “clubs” to having five tiers based on previous revenue, future revenue capabilities based on your business plan, and other criteria. You will see revised revenue thresholds in the chart below; most notably, the revenue for the new Premier tier is $30,000. The Member tier can be considered what was previously Authorized.
You may have seen a survey asking for your participation in the naming of the tiers. We’re pleased to have aligned on the following:
Elite – Executive – Strategic – Advanced – Member
Criteria for the tiers will be based on sales and Solution Provider capabilities:
within 60 days
Qtrly Biz Review
Benefits for the tiers will include, but are not limited to:
Annual co-sponsored event
During Q1, Elite, Executive, Strategic, and Advanced will be paid on the current Premier compensation plan. Much of the compensation is staying the same for the rest of FY19, but starting in Q2 some products will be commissioned based on your tier. We are also simplifying the way some products are being paid out. As we’ve already announced, commissions and revenue credit for ES monthly subscriptions will be applied monthly based on the net amount received from the customer.
First, what’s not changing (or will have minor changes):
- Margin on QuickBooks Desktop products
- Payments Residuals (change to Member tier only)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Commission (change to Member tier only)
- Margin for Point of Sale Hardware
- Checks and Supplies
- Bounty on ProAdvisor Desktop Membership
Compensation changes include:
- Rebates will be referred to as a “Target Bonus” and will be aligned with tiers and based on sales achieved each quarter.
- Growth Awards will be referred to as “Accelerators” and will be paid out with the same criteria as paid today (annual quarter-over-quarter growth), but with a higher incentive payout.
- The co-op program is moving to a Marketing Development Fund program. This means you will no longer have to track a percentage earned for product sales. Rather, you will be eligible for a set dollar amount each quarter to spend on a marketing campaign. In most cases, this is significantly more than you’ve received through the co-op program. We’ll have a specific training on the MDF program in Q1, but we’re excited to be investing in your marketing campaigns to help you grow.
($100k qtrly sales)
($50k qtrly sales)
($25k qtrly sales)
($7500 qtrly sales)
10% growth = 8%
15% growth = 7%
20% growth = 6%
25% growth = 5%
Mktg Dev Funds
Up to $2000/qtr
You’ll be happy to know that for QBES your renewal business will be paid at a higher percentage. Commission for ES GNS and renewals will be tiered as follows:
GNS & Upgrades
Vary based on subscription type
Vary based on subscription type
We’ve helped companies all over the world get connected to their solutions and provide quick, effective support.
Regardless of which solution you decide on – QuickBooks, Sage, Accumatica or SAP – application support is always included in each plan along with 24/7 network support.
2900 Bristol Street, Building B, Suite 203, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(877) 888-5525 x2
(877) 888-5525 x3